India is a country with great monuments, forts and many other places that are worth sightseeing. Many people in India compare monuments and statues in the outer world with the ones in India. Not to forget that India has a history of ages and it has its preserved architecture since then.
I think many of us would surely admit that when we see the Statue of Liberty, we feel the pride related to the place. The statue represents the USA – New York. The statue gracefully symbolizes the place. It is erected with such beauty that it is the apple of the eye of everyone. But now, Statue of Unity stands with dignity in India, Gujarat on River Narmada facing Sardar Sarovar Dam. It is the moment of immense pride for Indians to know that Statue of Unity is the tallest statue in the world today standing 182 Meters high. It is erected in the honor of our First Home Minister and famously known as Iron man of India- Shree Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel.
Let us know some of the salient features of the statue of Unity.
- The Gujarat Government has left no stone unturned in order to develop the entire ambiance that would attract people not only from India but from the world all over.
- The statue of Unity is at the most strategic position. The view is totally picturesque as it stands in River Narmada and looking at Sardar Sarovar Dam.
- The statue is gracefully surrounded by Vindhyachal and Saputara hills giving it beautiful landscape view.
- The statue of Unity has received a number of visitors in a short span of time hence State Government has opened a new luxurious retreat, Tent City of Narmada at a walking distance from the monument.
- A resort is set up near Panchmuli Lake that has lovely lush green meadows, thick forest, and wildlife. An amazing selfie point that helps us creating memories with the Statue of Unity.
- An attractive viewer’s Gallery in the statue at a height of 135 Meters that can accommodate 200 people at a time. High-speed lifts are installed that gives viewers the lovely panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- It is a wholesome package. Nearby areas include valley of flowers, Sardar Patel memorial museum, and audio-visual gallery.
Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has chosen this way of paying tribute to one of the greatest personality in the world. He was a freedom fighter and the one who convince all the princely states to get united for the sake of Nation. Shree Vallabh Bhai Patel contribution to the country shall be remembered with pride for all the coming generations.
This tribute will be cherished and remain immortal in the history of India. I believe it is one of the most alluring place and at the same time informative. Young and old and kids, all should make their way at least once in life. Get in touch with us for the most informative and attractive experience.